Gretsch G5021E Limited Edition Rancher Penguin Parlor Acoustic/Electric
Surely one of the most fabulous Gretsch birds ever to take flight, the G5021E Rancher™ Penguin™ Parlor Acoustic/Electric delivers classic Penguin style and appointments in a richly resonant parlor-size acoustic guitar.
The Fishman® Presys III pickup/preamp system provides a modern sonic complement to classic touches including a solid spruce top with maple back and sides, mahogany neck, 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets, pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and synthetic bone nut, laurel bridge, gold sparkle binding and vertical wing” Gretsch headstock logo, gold plexi pickguard, gold hardware, and more.
Big, bold and brash in Black, Mint Metallic, Shell Pink or White, the G5021E Rancher™ Penguin™ Parlor takes stage presence to a whole new level.? Built for live performance, these maverick instruments are unapologetically Gretsch and give you the big sound and bold style you need to shake any concert hall.
• Solid spruce top and laminated maple back and sides
• Mahogany neck
• 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
• Synthetic bone nut
• Fishman® Presys III pickup/preamp system with built-in tuner
• Laurel bridge
• Deluxe die-cast tuning machines
• Gold pickguard and hardware
• Gold sparkle neck and body binding
• Gold sparkle vertical wing Gretsch headstock logo